If you’re tired of dedicating so much of your morning beauty routine to applying mascara and filling in your brows, you may want to consider eyelash and eyebrow tinting. Tinting is a process of applying a safe, semi-permanent dye to your eyelashes and eyebrows. The shade you and your aesthetician choose for eyebrows and eyelashes is typically based on your current hair colour, and if you’re looking to achieve a natural or a more dramatic appearance. If you have light coloured hair, your lashes and brows will look best a couple of shades darker than your hair. Tinting usually lasts for three to four weeks. It lasts longest when you keep your eyebrows well moisturized, and don’t use oil-based cleansers.
What Will Eyelash-Eyebrow Tinting Do For Me?
- Adds definition to sparse or light eyebrows or eyelashes
- Saves time. No mascara. No fill-ins
- Provides protection against water. No messy mascara smudges
- Thickens the look of your existing lashes
- Brings out facial features and makes light eyes really stand out